I didn’t really plan on taking a month long break but it happened and I needed it. I’m back now and I have a few new projects to show you soon but first a recap of my second quarter projects.
I started the year off pretty strong in part to the Suduko Wardrobe Contest that Pattern Review held. I tried to keep that pace with the second quarter but I’m afraid I may have slowed down some. Still here is a slideshow of my makes from April to June!
I did some selfless sewing consisting of one project for my mom, another for my sister and two for Miss Socialite. I also finished 4 dresses, 2 jumpsuits and 3 tops for myself! Not to shabby. See the links to each below!
Here are the links to each project:
- Camo V-Neck Tee: Simplicity 8177
- Floral Spring Dress: McCall 7503
- Army Green Jumpsuit: Anitra Blog Tour Style Sew Me
- This season’s hottest top! McCalls 7542
- Camouflage Hi Lo Tank Top: Simplicity 1167
- SNEAK PEAK: Stained Glass Crossroads Dress
- Red Hi-Lo Shirt Dress: SewSewDef Katie
- Abstract Leaf Cold Shoulder Dress: Vogue 9238
- ModKid Leilani Romper
- Striped Denim Skirt: Simplicity 2258
- Blueberry Criss Cross Jumpsuit – Vogue 9259
- Gingham Off the Shoulder Dress – McCalls 7543
- Fabric Mart Guest Post: Sky Blue Dress – Vogue 1550
- Red Hot Summer Halter Dress: A Fabricista Post
Did you check off any projects on your To-Sew list recently? What were you favorite projects from this summer? Which projects are you still hoping to get to before fall arrives? Let me know in the comments!