I was tagged by LeJanaro of Lejanaro.com in the New Year’s ReSEWlution tag back in early January. This tagged was obviously inspired by the New Year and consists of 5 questions reflecting on 2017 and looking forward to 2018.
I am a little delayed but here it is! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel, here.
The Five Questions:
- What’s your favorite make of 2017? Why?
- What did you attempt in 2017 that you won’t be doing next year? Why not?
- What are you going to continue doing?
- What are you going to try next year?
- Where do you see your handmade wardrobe by the end of next year? What about in five years?