I have not had the most productive start this year. Sadly this is true on all fronts. So far I’m behind on my weight loss plans, sewing room makeover plans, #designyourwardrobe plans and #makenine plans. Still I’ve managed to make and blogged about 15 pieces! I’m also super proud that I’ve made and posted three videos (watch here)!!!
I sewed up five items for Miss Socialite and for me – four tops, two cardigan/wraps, a duster, a dress, a pair of shorts and a jumpsuit!!! That included my first sequined project and first bodysuit.
Here’s a quick list:
- Burgundy Velvet Drape Top: New Look 6303
- Sequins and Velvet Jogger Set
- Houndstooth Wrap Cardigan : McCalls 7262
- The Mimi Dress Redux
- Skiff Tee by Jennuine Design
- Skiff Tee is now the Skiff Dress!
- Bold Striped Duster: Simplicity 8546
- Window Pane Cape: McCalls 6209
- My Black Panther Outfit: McCalls 7473
- Newly Released Avalon Shorts by Peach Patterns
- Black Blousy Bodysuit: Ferri Bodysuit
- Twinning Jumpsuits: Fabric Mart Fabricista
And I uploaded three NEW Videos!