Woohoo! Between April and June I have sewn and blogged about 17 pieces! 5 jumpsuits, 5 dress, 3 tops, a skirt, a pair of pants, a pair of girls short and a swimsuit and cover-up. I also posted three videos! Subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss any!
I made a YouTube video recapping all 17 of those makes so take a look.
Here are easy links to each make:
1. Navy Floral Tunic:Vogue 8977
2. Reversible Wrap Dress: McCalls 7745
3. Take Two: Butterick 6330
4. Take Three: Butterick 6330
5. Blue Aztec Jumpsuit: McCalls 7577
6. Aztec Vertical Stripe Jumpsuit: McCalls 7755
7. Made by a Fabricista: I Can Make That! White Ruffle Dress
8. Made by a Fabricista: Denim Jumpsuit
9. Made by a Fabricista: Summer Fun Simplicity 8657 and 1116
10. Seersucker Spring Break Shorts by ModKid
11. Essential Summer Tank: Street Style Curve Hem Tank
12. Floral Denim V-Back Dress: Closet Case Fiona Sundress
13. Mermaid Maxi by Tie Dye Diva
14. Eden Jumpsuit by Designer Stitch
15. I Can Make That! Border Print Dress
16. Navy Leaf Outfit: McCalls 7757
Catch up on my videos:
Now I’m full steam ahead with my summer and early fall makes. Take a look at my plans in my Summer 2018 Fabric and Pattern Haul video.