I really do these recaps for me. They remind me of what I’ve created , especially in those moments I’m dwelling on all the things I haven’t done.
My start to 2019 has been slow (for me), but steady. In three months I’ve blogged about 13 makes including my first pair of overalls , a tailored blazer, a luxe sleep set, a bodysuit, two cardigans, three tops and four dresses.
- Waterfall Cardigan: Style Sew Me Madison
- Striped Comfy Dress – Butterick 6207
- Striped Turtleneck – Simplicity 8750
- Luxurious Lounge Wear: McCalls 7875
- I have a secret: McCalls 6992
- Covered in Kisses: New Look 6314
- Made By a Fabricista: Burda 6599 & Simplicity 8513
- Statement Blazer – Closet Case Jasika
- Boyfriend Cardigan – SewSewDef Annie
- Red Hot Wrap: New Look 6581
- Made by a Fabricista: McCalls 7833
- Made by a Fabricista: Simplicity 8330